- Location: CBD Melbourne, Victoria
- Fixed term contract – approx. 9 months. Start date early June 2021
- Small Dynamic team
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B Account Manager to join our team in Melbourne. This role will see you reporting to the General Manager- Corporate Segment. You will be responsible for identifying and driving growth, with both our existing and potential corporate clients.
Key accountabilities in this role see you:
- Provide strategic direction for nominated B2B accounts and deliver on business development and financial targets
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, stakeholder coverage and visitation plans that deliver growth, profitability, and member satisfaction
- Implement and interact with members at events, conferences, panels, and other opportunities to gain feedback from members, whilst promoting CA ANZ
- Act as escalation point/ single point of contact for client’s service issues and responsibility responsible for closure of issues
- Actively improve member satisfaction through the development of new products and services or to instigate advocacy efforts
- Provide support to CA ANZ local regional teams
We are looking for a commercially astute, self-starter who will embrace the speed of change that is required in our business. To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within an account management or client relationship management role, prior B2B experience highly regarded
- A track record of delivering results through client and member engagement activities
- Ability to identify account management risk and provide solutions to mitigate member impact
- Experience building a network across a sector via a variety of avenues such as conferences, events, contact referrals, etc
- Commercial acumen and analytical ability to convert insights into value for our clients and members, by working collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve, influence and negotiate at all levels
- Exceptional communication ability, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
Visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits and internal Career development.