- Financial Accountant with a passion for systems and reporting
- Dynamic environment
- Sydney office location
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The Finance team is part of the CFO Division and includes all finance-related activities including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Membership Subscriptions, Financial Control, Statutory and Regulatory Reporting, and Financial Planning and Analysis. The team is spread across Australia and New Zealand.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the requirements definition and end-to-end financial system processes, including supporting business processes, to ensure Finance operations run efficiently as well as providing expert-level business support for our Finance systems, including system configuration and administration.
- Own the requirements definition and end-to-end financial system processes, including supporting business processes, to ensure Finance operations run efficiently
- Provide expert-level business support for our Finance systems, including system configuration and administration
- Provide Analytical direction and support for finance related processes and systems to ensure they are compliant, effective and efficient (Subscriptions process and order to cash)
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders to partner with them in designing, developing and improving financial processes and systems
- Drive proactive finance process and system management activities to ensure achievement of key metrics and accountabilities, eg compliance to relevant regulations and legislation as it evolves.
Great To have
- 5+ years' experience in accounting and systems roles (preferably Netsuite, Salesforce, Adapative insights) in a fast moving environment
- Advanced excel modelling skills
- Building Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Proven relationship management skills with the ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-developed time management skills and meeting multiple deliverables
- Process excellence certifications
- Project management certifications
- Finance and/or accounting related degree or certification
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.