- Be a part of a large digital transformation (5-year Plan)
- Focus on establishing CI/CD
- New team working across MarTech, Sales and Customer Service technologies.
We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The QA Engineer is a newly formed role within the Members Platform team in our Technology division. You will be responsible for the quality assurance and testing of system changes and enhancements across our core platforms. This is a critical role in the team to ensuring robust, quality solutions are delivered to stakeholders and members.
This role will give the opportunity to develop skills and work on some very exciting digital transformation projects over the next 5 years.
You will be part of a fun and social team working on a multi-faceted set of features, with a focus on establishing CI/CD, maintaining existing features, as well as delivering enhancements to our core platforms.
- Working with the development team, subject matter experts and business analysts to understand assigned user stories and tasks for the purpose of developing test plans, creating test cases and test data to ensure delivery of quality solutions
- Following leadership on best practices while planning and executing test functions
- Providing support to agile team and stakeholders during UAT, release and hypercare
- Understanding and implementing our test strategy to mature our test practice
Great To have
- Can provide demonstrated knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Are able to articulate business requirements into test cases and critique acceptance criteria
- Are a good communicator and comfortable with proactively engaging a variety of stakeholders
- Enjoy an opportunity to challenge yourself and sink your teeth into something where you can learn, and grow, you are comfortable flexing into new skillsets as your environment grows and develops
- Have proven experience working in an agile construct, participating in and contributing to the regular scrum rituals
- Are comfortable working in environments with high levels of ambiguity. Importantly, you employ structure and rigor to break through ambiguity
- Have experience in service delivery, such as ITIL, in areas of change and release management, ensuring adherence to organisational processes
- Have a good understanding of test automation and CI/CD practices.
- Can work to key deadlines (e.g. project timeframes, transactional timeframes, and regulatory deadlines) to deliver tasks and/or deliverables in a timely manner
- Understand BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and can analyse changes for risk to the environment.
- Display intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Thrive in highly collaborative environments and engaged in team culture
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in software quality assurance, with at least 3 years as a QA engineer or test analyst
- Proven experience in end-to-end application testing, performance, and non-functional testing
- Proven experience in testing CRM platforms.
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Strong understanding of business functional issues, interdependencies, and business structural concerns
- Working knowledge of collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Proven ability to write quality, fit-for-purpose documentation including, but not limited to, test cases, test plans, user story acceptance criteria
- Familiarity of concepts such as Microservices architecture, API testing, CI/CD pipelines and performance testing is desirable.
- Knowledge of SDLC, Test Development Lifecycle and Agile Development.
- Experience writing test automations scripts
- Salesforce experience advantageous
- Experience working in scaled agile framework (SAFe) environments
- Working knowledge of test automation tools like Selenium, Automated deployment / DevOps tools and technologies and source control management tools such as Git.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.